Each of us has to make a lot of decisions and take on new challenges at work every day. Some of them can be attributed to most organisations, and the sooner you manage to eliminate the root causes of the persisting issues, the quicker your company will gain a competitive edge.
Are there any cases in your organization when:
- The employees do not follow specifications?
- There is an excessive amount of spoilage and errors?
- The equipment breaks down or the tools get damaged often?
- The work has to be stopped or postponed?
- The work equipment is not used safely or accidents occur?
- The employees are not engaged or disinterested?
- It takes a long time until the employees become experts in their fields?
Many companies are looking for answers to similar issues, whereas the TWI (Training Within Industry) practical training program has served the purpose of solving those persisting issues professionally for many of the world’s most successful companies.
TWI is closely connected to the philosophy of Lean Management, whose main objectives are to effectively identify and eliminate any kind of waste within a work process and achieve the best performance at minimal cost. TWI methods are used by Toyota Motor Corporation and many other successful industry-leading companies in the world. The purpose of TWI is to help managers acquire useful managerial and leadership skills.